A natural rubber cushion shoe pad can relieve pressure on the feet.
- There are various materials used for making shoe soles.
- The most popular ones are leather and rubber.
- Among the two, the Rubber soles in footwear are more advantages.
- Excellent wear resistance, Good tensile strength.
Breathable shoes can make your feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Whether you want to stay on top of taking your dog out for a walk every day, wearing shoes with a breathable will keep your feet dry, and cozy while you do it.
- Did you know that, when your feet are wet, they are more likely to develop blisters?
- This is because your skin becomes soft and more susceptible to rubbing and abrasions from running or walking.
- Wearing breathable shoes keep feet can stay dry and comfortable.
Large Footbed Design
- No matter what style your feet are, you will feel comfortable
- Our sole will relieve your feet' pressure.
Non-Slip Rubber Sole
- These soles are often made out of high-grade rubber, which provides solid,
- strong traction and is proven in its efficiency as a non-slip sole.